Parenting your kids in a best way is mandatory for better.This develop the kids that seems full of self confidence and positive strengths.If you’re looking for some books as a a parent, here’s recommended top 9 Parenting Teenage Boys Books for you.
Top 9 Parenting Teenage Boys Books
The books for parenting teenagers are:
It’s first recommended book on parenting written by Daniel J.Siegal.In this book he assists parents to understand teenagers first and then try to teach them many qualities.
If you go through this book,you’ll get a grip on these things:
Teenage Brain Always Progress
It’s a biological process we know with age or adolescence ,brain undergoes changes or modification.
- As a parent,you need to understand the changes that happen with you boy mind and try to help him in the way you can.
Overall it’s a good one book on parenting that even improve your experience as a parent.
It’s another work on parenting by Cara Nakerson.
Author in this book highlighted the problems as a growing teenager mostly kids face.
The book collectively share these points:
- Boys brain are different from girls
- Sometimes boys need your emotional support
- Boys lack in studies behind girls
- If your boy face any pressure,try to help him
Now it’s up to you as a parent how you can tackle such issues and help you boy.
How To Raise An Adult
It’s another masterpiece by Julie Lythcott-Haims that mostly seems to elucidates modern parenting ways.
This book mostly focus on new approaches one can take as a parent.These approaches are lil bit separate from other book we recommend to you in blog.You can be critique but somehow this make Sense.Here are some helpful key points for you to consider before buying this stuff:
- Give independence or freedom to your child
- Make sure your children take risk’s as this make him bold in life
- Try to install positive habits in your kids for example kindness.
The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read
Phillapa Perry wrote this book that helps many parents.Its even mostly sold book on Amazon .
Here’s some key points you must know about this book:
- Your child can differ from other one because each one has his own personality.
- Don’t try to fit your stuff in your child mind.
- Set some boundaries for your child.It doesn’t mean you forbid him from everything.Just tell him say “no”to things that ain’t have good effect.As a a parent,you know better things that suit you child.
- Emotional support is necessary for child.
Raising Emotionally Strong Boys
Dr.Ted Zeff wrote this book that discuss on how to raise emotionally healthy or fit and resilient children.
Here’s some key points from this book:
- Be a supportive parent when your child face bad phase.
- Try to make them creature or introduce them to habits that fascinate them.
- As a parent,give your child confidence.
Parenting Teens With Love And Logic
Foster Cline And Jin Fay wrote this book on parenting.
Here some points from this book:
- Talk with Child in a good way as this improve bond between you and child
- Install empathy in them.The best way is show then how to respect elders or introduce them to charity(personal idea).
- Make sure your child should be independent.It doesn’t mean you kick him out of house.Support him it he want to start his business.
From Boys To Men
Maggie Dent is Australian author who had strong grip on topics like parenting, raising resilient boys and other stuff.
You’ll learn these type of lessons from this book:
- Understand how teenager brain work
- Try to develop emotional intelligence in kid.If you want to read book on emotional intelligence.Click
- Try to build good and strong relationship with you child
The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens
You must heard of the book “7 habits of highly effective people”by Stephen Covey.You can check it’s amazing one review on our site.Click
It’s another book on habits but a written by Sean Covey who is son of Stephen covey and a success business man plus a speaker.
He describes same principles that his father had elaborated in his book.For better understanding (you read 7 habits of highly effective people)first.
Here some habits we summarize for you as a parent so you can get help:
- Be proactive mean always go for action
- Begin with end in mind meaning know what you want and how you’ll get it.
- Give value to those things that need attention
- Try to work in harmony or cooperation
- Try to be a good listener as this is element of respect of others feelings
- Synergize meaning work in team for betterment
- Sharpen saw means try to polish or innovate your self.
7 Vital Skills For Parenting Teen Boys And Communicating With Your Teenage Son
It’s highly read book by parents as you can check it’s reviews on Amazon.Its written by Frank Dixon.
Here some of ideas you’ll get from this book on parenting:
- Help your children in teenage years why he behave strange as you know it’s science because of some hormonal changes that lead to aggression and many habits.
- Tell your child the responsibilities as this make him productive in life and he can avoid procrastination (Eat That Frog).
- If one way of parenting isn’t working effectively, simply change it.
Conclusion:Top 9 Parenting Teenage Boys Books
In the article we had discussed the Top 9 Parenting Teenage Boys Books for you as a parent.These books are written by authors who had plenty of experience in such fields.Such books help parents in knowing what is mandatory for them in parenting and how they can grow such children that can face society and know their role.
In short these books really gonna be valuable for you.If you want to read novels and self Help books, simply visit our site.click
What are best parenting books for new parents?
If you are a new parent and looking for some recommended books on parenting.Here are:
Secrets of the Baby Whisperer
The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind
What are best-selling parenting books
best selling books on parenting are:
As a personal shopper
Oh Crap! Potty Training
The Conscious Parent